RESEARCH FOCUSMy current on-going research activities are as the following:
Late Universe and Dark Energy
- Reconstruction of the expansion history of the Universe, growth of structure and the properties of dark energy.
- Falsifying different aspects of the standard model of cosmology including cosmological constant as dark energy.
- Supernovae light curve analysis using Gaussian processes and cross-correlation.
- Strong lensing time delay estimation.
- Dark energy modeling.
- Testing isotropy and homogeneity of the Universe using different cosmological observations (galaxy distribution, low-z SN Ia and GRBs).
- Probing systematics in cosmological data through model-independent consistency checks.
Early Universe Scenarios and Primordial Power Spectrum
- Analysis of the CMB temperature and polarization data to reconstruct the form of the primordial spectrum.
- Inflationary scenarios and cosmological observations.
- ISW and connecting late and early universe.
Advanced Statistical Techniques
- Crossing Statistics
- Gaussian Processes
- REACT (Risk Estimation, Adaptation and Coordinate Transformation)
Cosmology With Future Data
- DESI (Dark Energy Spectroscopic Instrument)
- LSST (Large Synoptic Survey Telescope)
- GMT (Giant Magellan Telescope)
- WFIRST (The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Telescope)