Focused Workshop on Cosmology with Gravitational Waves
Time and Venue
- December 9 (Thu) - 10 (Fri) 2021
- Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute (KASI), Daejeon, South Korea
- The workshop will be hosted in a hybrid manner, both offline at KASI, LWC Building #102 and online (Zoom webinar, the details will be provided to participants).
- This will be a workshop hosted jointly by Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute (KASI) and Center for the Gravitational-Wave Universe (CGWU) on cosmology with gravitational waves. This will be the third event in a series of focused workshops planned by CGWU.
- Ryan Keeley (UC Merced)
- Myung Gyoon Lee (SNU)
- Suvodip Mukherjee (Perimeter Institute)
- Antonella Palmese (UC Berkeley)
- Sheng Yang (Stockholm University)
- Arman Shafieloo (KASI, Chair)
- Satadru Bag (KASI)
- Hanwool Koo (KASI)
- Sangwoo Park (KASI)